We have acquired the industry-standard Good to Go certification which confirms we are following and implementing government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
- If you need to cancel or amend your reservation due to COVID-19, we can transfer your booking to another suitable date.
- Any cancellations or amendments within 14 days prior to your arrival that are not a direct result of government restrictions will result in our retaining all or part of your payment.
- If we are forced to close the park due to government restrictions, bookings will be transferred or canceled at no charge.
Here at Golden Acre
- Social distancing measures will be in place to protect our guests and staff.
- Enhanced cleaning methods have been implemented in all our lets.
- The linen is all professionally washed on high heat.
- Please let us know if you have any concerns. This is a new situation for us all and we want to make your stay with us the most comfortable, relaxing and safe as it can be, so we are happy to hear all and any feedback.
- If, prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us before leaving home, so we can reschedule your stay.
- It is important to note that for the safety of our other guests and team, any guest staying with us that displays symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to seek medical attention.
Our Commitment to you
All members of staff are required to:
- Stay at home when unwell
- Practice good personal hygiene, including regular handwashing
- Maintain social distance
- Wear a mask