We have acquired the industry-standard Good to Go certification which confirms we are following and implementing government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
- We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance. If you need to cancel or amend your reservation due to UK Government COVID-19 Lockdown, we will transfer your booking to another suitable date.
- Any cancellations or amendments within 14 days prior to your arrival that are not as a direct result of UK Government lockdown will result in our retaining all or part of your payment.
- If we are forced to close the park due to government restrictions, all bookings will be transferred or cancelled at no charge, you will receive notification in the event of this occurrence, via email.
Here at Golden Acre
- Social distancing measures will be in place to protect our guests and staff.
- Enhanced cleaning methods have been implemented in all our lets.
- The linen is professionally sanitised.
- Please let us know if you have any concerns. This is a new situation for us all and we want to make your stay with us the most comfortable, relaxing and safe as it can be, so we are happy to hear all and any feedback.
- If, prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we advise that you do not travel.
- It is important to note that for the safety of our other guests and team, any guest staying with us that displays symptoms consistent with COVID-19 seek immediate medical attention.
Our Commitment to you
All members of staff are required to:
- Stay at home when unwell
- Practice good personal hygiene, including regular handwashing
- Maintain social distance
- Wear a mask